You deserve to be paid for the injuries you suffered due to the fault of someone else. People who failed to follow the appropriate standard of care, whether on the roadway or in a shopping mall, for example, may be legally obligated to pay for your losses such as: medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, as well as your emotional distress. Your spouse suffers when you are injured, too, and they may be entitled to receive compensation as well.
If you are suffering from an injury, call us in Atlanta, Georgia, at 770-390-9200 or contact us online right now. Our attorneys represent people throughout metropolitan Atlanta and across Georgia.
We have represented people in a variety of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents: If you were injured in a car accident, you deserve compensation for the physical damage to your car, diminished value if it is repaired, and for any and all injuries you suffered. We track down all insurance benefits to which you may be entitled.
- Truck wrecks: Due to the size and weight difference between a car and a truck, these accidents can lead to greater injuries.
- Motorcycle crashes: If you were on a motorcycle and you were hit by a negligent or careless driver, call us to learn how to recover money for your injuries.
- Accidents involving pedestrians or bicyclists: You have the right of way in many areas, as a pedestrian or bicyclist. Your extra vulnerability on the roadway may lead to serious injury.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: A property owner or manager has a duty to maintain their premises in a reasonably safe manner.
- Brain and spinal cord injuries: A spinal cord or brain injury can drastically change your life in an instant. We are experienced advocates in such catastrophic, permanent injuries.
- Wrongful Death: While no economic recovery will ever replace your loved one, the needs of the survivors must be considered.
Experienced Personal Injury Representation On A Contingency-Fee Basis
We are paid nothing unless you collect money for your injuries. We provide each client with personal attention and professional representation. Starting with a thorough investigation of the facts, we determine the fault of all parties, and we find all potential sources of compensation. Employing the talents of reliable doctors and experts, we build a solid strategy in your case. Contact Robert J. Kaufman, Esq. & Alex B. Kaufman, Esq. today to schedule a free initial consultation about your injuries.
Workers’ Compensation Claims
If you have been injured on the job, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation insurance benefits for your medical expenses and money for the time you were required to miss work due to disability. If your injuries are permanent, you may be entitled to a lump sum cash settlement as well. Call us to learn how we can help you get all the benefits you are entitled to receive.
Contact Us For A Free Initial Compensation
To learn more about your personal injury or workers’ comp claim, call Robert J. Kaufman, Esq. & Alex B. Kaufman, Esq. at 770-390-9200 or contact us online to set up a free initial consultation with a lawyer.