Jomaps, LLC v. D-Mand Better Products, LLC (Adobe pdf)
Cascade Crossings II, LLC v. RadioShack Corp. (Adobe pdf)
20 Full-Text Items for Warner Robins Zamias (Adobe pdf)
The Supreme Court of Georgia reverses Court of Appeals in Namik v. Wachovia Bank of Georgia, Robert J. Kaufman, attorney for plaintiff (Adobe pdf)
Fres-Co System U.S.A., Inc. vs. Bodell: KF successfully defended a former salesman against his former employers attempt to enforce a restrictive employment covenant in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Howard Litsky v. GI Apparel, Inc.: KF represented Howard Litsky before the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia. At the conclusion of a six-day, non-jury trial, the District Court awarded Mr. Litsky a total judgment in the amount of $1,105, 787.21 plus attorneys’ fees. The Eleventh Circuit affirmed the District Courts holding in favor of Mr. Litsky by affirming Mr. Litsky’s damages based on quantum meruit, and by affirming Mr. Litsky’s statutory attorneys’ fees.
- Fulton County GOP, General Counsel
- Georgia 6th Congressional District GOP, General Counsel
- Wise Business Forms, Inc.
- Global Cellular, Inc.
- Cellairis Franchise, Inc.
- Bellon & Associates
- Gratus Capital Management
- Management Cybernetics
- H&A International Jewelers
- Summit Tavern
- Aqua Recycle
- Centers for Sights
- Top Flight Aerostructures, Inc.
- Gartner Studios, Inc.
- DCI Transport LLC
- Surgical Principals, Inc.
- Otogenetics Corporation
- Wavewheel, Inc.
- Tripstreak Holdings, Inc.
- Homeland Self Storage Management LLC
- Double Tap Defense, LLC
- Pain Management Specialists of Atlanta, P.C.
- Goldbergs, Inc.
- Advanced Recruiting Partners, Inc.
- Star House Foundation, Inc.